In order to continue our growth, we are looking for a versed Senior PHP Developer to bring our application to the next level and increase customer success.
Working under minimum supervision, the Senior PHP Developer position involves application development, troubleshooting, support, work planning and documentation.
Application Development (± 75%)
- Implement Software Development Best Practices.
Application Support (± 25%)
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and supports existing applications and customers.
- Works with end-users, customers and other stakeholders to understand the business needs and functional requirements.
- Develops software specification and other documentation.
- Fixes defects and resolve issues.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle and the best practices.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to compose professional business communications via email, letter, and proposals.
- Organized with ability to document activities, anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance according to priorities and deadlines.
- Adaptable with ability to switch tasks based on shifting priorities.
- Good English level, German and French are considered as an asset
- Includes a minimum of 5 year(s) of work experience in progressively responsible roles in business production site creation and deployment.
The position of the Senior PHP Developer is a part-time position (50%) that could grow into a full-time position. Teleworking is possible.
If you feel this position is the right one for you, please send you application to anner.hooreman(at)contract-alert.com or through the post to:
Lodging Products & Services S.àr.l. | 55, Avenue de la Liberté 1931 | Luxembourg
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –